U.S. Lawful Permanent Residents (LPR)

1. LPRs who have lost their green cards

If your green card is lost or stolen, you should contact the consular post where you wish to apply in order to receive instructions and coordinate an appointment:

- For the U.S. Embassy in Jerusalem, e-mail: JerusalemIVinquiries@state.gov

- For the U.S. Embassy Branch Office in Tel Aviv, e-mail: NIVTelAviv@state.gov

Required Documents

2. Returning Resident applicants (LPRs out of status)

For a Returning Resident appointment, contact the U.S. Consular Section in Jerusalem at jerusalemivinquiries@state.gov

Required Documents

For additional information for LPRs please visit USCIS, CBP, or https://travel.state.gov.