Group of 5 or more applicants traveling together qualify for special "Group Processing" access which will allow them to access information and schedule appointments together through this Web site. Groups must be people traveling with the same itinerary, such as musicians performing together or a delegation going to the same conference. Each group must have a representative that is either a member traveling with the group or a third party such as a travel agent who will serve as the main point of contact for the Consular Section.
If you do not meet the criteria for "Group Processor" access, you can create an account and schedule through the normal nonimmigrant visa process.
If you think you might qualify for "Group Processor" access, a group representative will need to follow the steps below:
- Create an account
- Click on the "Actions" link at the top right
- Select "Account settings" and click on the "Request Pre-approval To Be a Third Party Agent"
- Complete the request form and "submit"
- Your request will be reviewed by the Consular Section and you will receive an email with the decision.
- If the request to be a third party agent is approved, the group representative can proceed to schedule appointments for all the group applicants through this system.
- The group representative must ensure that each member of the group completes a DS160 application and pays the MRV fee. Processing cannot continue until these steps are complete.
- Each applicant in the group will receive an appointment confirmation, however, on the day of the appointment, ONLY the GROUP LEADER is required to attend the appointment to drop off the applications and documents on behalf of the group applicants.
- The Consular Section will review the applications and provide further instructions on when the group applicants should come for an interview.
- The Consular Section will endeavor to schedule your group’s appointment as soon as possible. Be advised, however, that large groups may face longer wait times.
- Please PLAN AHEAD to ensure there is enough time before your expected travel date to allow for scheduling interviews and visa processing. In busy times such as summer, wait times may be as much as 4 – 6 weeks.
- The MAXIMUM group size that can be accommodated is 40 people
If you have received “Group Processor” access and require assistance with website technical issues, MRV fee payments, or your login information (email and password) send an email to: Group_Processing_KEN@visaops.net.