Group of 6 or more applicants traveling together may qualify for a special "Group Processor" access.
A group representative (group leader, travel agent, employer, or other third party organization) may request group processor access if the following criteria applies:
- Group of athletes, artists and performers that are going to perform or compete in the United States
- School exchange group
- Groups of employees from a company with substantial, ongoing business activity with the United States.
If you do not meet the criteria for "Group Processor" access, you can create an account and schedule through the normal nonimmigrant visa process.
If you think you might qualify for "Group Processor" access, a group representative will need to follow the steps below:
- Create an account
- Click on the "Actions" link at the top right
- Select "Account settings" and click on the "Request Pre-approval To Be a Group Processor"
- Complete the request form and "submit"
- Your request will be reviewed by the Consular Section and you will receive an email with the decision.
If you have received “Group Processor” access and require assistance with website technical issues, MRV fee payments, or your login information (email and password) send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.