U.S. Lawful Permanent Residents (LPR)

This site provides limited support for returning U.S. Lawful Permanent Residents (LPR) that do not have proper travel entry documentation for the United States.

Create an account to use these services for the following Consular appointment request:

  • A returning U.S. LPR who has been outside the United States for more than one year, must request a Returning Resident Visa interview.

Note: If the above does not apply to you, do not call the call center.

For additional information for LPRs please visit USCIS, CBP, or https://travel.state.gov.

Information for Requesting a Boarding Foil Interview

If you are a returning U.S. LPR and have been outside of the United States for less than one year and your permanent resident card has expired or been lost, you must request a boarding foil interview directly with the U.S. Embassy. This website does not offer services for Boarding Foils.

Lawful Permanent Residents requiring a Boarding Foil for Lost, Stolen or Expired Alien Cards are required to complete the online contact form in order to secure an appointment with the Immigrant visa unit at the U.S. Embassy. Please refer to the U.S. Embassy, London website for more information – Transportation Boarding Foil.

Required Documents for Returning Resident Visa

For additional information and requirements visit: http://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/immigrate/returning-residents.html