Groups of applicants may qualify for a special group processor access. A group representative (group leader, travel agent, employer, or other third party organization) may request group processor access if the following criteria applies:
- Group of athletes, artists, performers, etcetera, that are going to perform or compete in the United States
- School exchange group
- Large groups of Airline employees
- Large groups of employees from a company with substantial, ongoing business activity with the United States, and has a minimum of 100 full-time employees on the payroll in Brazil.
If you qualify for "Group Processor" access, a group representative will need to follow the steps below:
- Create an account
- Click on the "Actions" link at the top right
- Select "Account settings" and click on the "Request Pre-approval To Be a Third Party Agent"
- Complete the request form and "submit"
- Your request will be reviewed by the Consular Section and you will receive an email with the decision.
If you have received “Group Processor” access and require assistance with website technical issues, MRV fee payments, or your login information (email and password) send an email to: Group_Processing_BRZ@visaops.net.