Suivre pour rejoindre les Asylés (V92) et les réfugiés (V93)

An individual who has been granted asylum or refugee status in the United States (the petitioner) may petition to have his or her spouse and/or unmarried children, who are called beneficiaries, join him or her in the United States. The beneficiaries of Forms I-730 filed by asylees in the United States are known as follow-to-join asylees and the beneficiaries of Forms I-730 filed by refugees are known as follow-to-join refugees.

If the follow-to-joint Refugee or Asylee has received instructions from the consular section to register or schedule an interview appointment through this site, please create a new account. If you have created an account, please sign in to continue.

Further information on Asylees (V92) and Refugees (V93) can be found at: