Extension of Validity for Venezuelan Passports
12 ژوئن, 2019
حکم دادگاه عالی در خصوص ابلاغیه ریاست جمهوری در خصوص ویزا (۴دسامبر۲۰۱۷)
11 دسامبر, 2017
On December 4, the U.S. Supreme Court granted the Government’s motions for emergency stays of preliminary injunctions issued by the U.S. District Courts for the Districts of Hawaii and Maryland, which prohibited the enforcement of certain sections of Presidential Proclamation 9645 (P.P). Nationals of Iran, Libya, North Korea, Somalia, Syria, Yemen, and Venezuela are subject to the restrictions and limitations. More information is available at this link: https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/visa-information-resources/presidential-proclamation-archive/2017-12-04-Presidential-Proclamation.html.
New Security Policy
12 جولای, 2017
مهم: متقاضیان در زمان مصاحبه مجاز به حمل کیف٬ لپ تاپ٬ دستگاه های الکترونیکی و چمدان به بخش کنسولگری نمی باشند.
Important Information Concerning DS-160 Applications
1 می, 2017
Due to a temporary technical issue, we are not able to transfer DS-160 applications easily from one Consular Section to another. The Consular Section location selected for your interview appointment must match the Consular Section location entered on the DS-160 form. If you wish to schedule your interview in a Consular Section other than the one listed on the DS-160 form, you must complete a new DS-160 form and submit it to the Consular Section where your interview will take place by following these instructions:
- Log on to https://ceac.state.gov/ and complete a NEW DS-160, selecting the correct interview location (Abu Dhabi or Dubai), before appearing for your appointment.
- You do NOT have to pay another MRV fee. The fee you paid when you submitted your first application is still valid for your interview.
- DO NOT REUSE THE BARCODE THAT YOU USED WHEN YOU SUBMITTED YOUR FIRST APPLICATION. You need to create an entirely new DS-160 application for each person in your appointment group.
- After you have completed a new DS-160 application, submit the DS-160 application to the Consular Section where you have scheduled your interview (Abu Dhabi or Dubai). Do this for each member of your appointment group.
- Print the new DS-160 confirmation sheet(s) with the new barcode(s) and bring them to your scheduled interview.