Group of 10 or more applicants traveling together qualify for a special "Group Processor" access which will allow them to access information and schedule appointments together through this Web site. Groups must be people traveling with the same itinerary, such as musicians performing together or a delegation going to the same conference.
If you do not meet the criteria for "Group Processor" access, you can create an account and schedule through the normal nonimmigrant visa process.
If you think you might qualify for "Group Processor" access, a group representative will need to follow the steps below:
- Create an account
- Click on the "Actions" link at the top right
- Select "Account settings" and click on the "Request Pre-approval To Be a Group Processor"
- Complete the request form and "submit"
- If the group is traveling for temporary work purposes, please provide the petition (Receipt) number from the I-797 Approval Notice.
- Your request will be reviewed by the Consular Section and you will receive an email with the decision.
If you have received “Group Processor” access and require assistance with website technical issues, MRV fee payments, or your login information (email and password) send an email to: Group_Processing_TZA@visaops.net.