K (Fiancé(e)/Spouse/Child) Visa

A K visa for a fiancé permits the holder to travel to the United States to marry a U.S. Citizen, or for a spouse and child to join family in the United States. For the full details and procedures of the K visa process, please visit https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/immigrate/family-immigration/immigrant-visa-for-a-spouse-or-fiance-of-a-us-citizen.html.

Immigrant visa (IV) and K visa (fiance) applicants who received instructions to schedule an appointment from the Consular Section in Belgrade do NOT need to use this site to schedule or register their consular appointment. These cases are processed directly by the Immigrant Visa Unit in Belgrade.

If you have any questions regarding this process, please contact the Immigrant Visa Unit at: belgradeiv@state.gov.