H2 Groups (agricultural and non agricultural workers)
IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING THE PROCESSING OF H2 VISAS
- All H2 applicants must be booked through the Group Process
- For information regarding the application procedures for H2 applicants or to book H2 appointments, please email Group_Processing_MEXH2@visaops.net. Please note that CSRA will respond to all routine inquiries within 3 working days (excluding weekends and holidays).
- H2 agents must email Group_Processing_MEXH2@visaops.net to register for a group user account. In order to register your email address as a group user you must provide the following information:
- Agent/Petitioner Contact Information- If you are an agency, you must provide your personal business information. Any petitioners wanting to manage their own appointments will need to provide the information as listed on the I-797. Please ensure to include full name, business name, telephone number and email address.
- Agent/Petitioner street address. No P.O. boxes will be accepted.
- Business established date
- If you need emergency assistance and cannot wait 3 business days for a response, please send an email as described above to Group_Processing_MEXH2@visaops.net and ensure that EMERGENCY is included in the subject line. After your emergency request email has been submitted, you may also call 703-229-8653 and leave a voicemail. Please include the nature of your emergency, along with your company information and a contact telephone number and someone will contact you by the next business day.
You will be notified once your group user account has been approved.
All Other Groups
Groups in Mexico meeting certain criteria may qualify for special "Group Processor" access. Bear in mind that the group appointment system is only available to non-family member groups, consisting of 10 or more applicants for non petition based. The minimum number of group members does not apply to petition based groups. For additional information regarding required documentation, please submit an email to Group_Processing_MEX@visaops.net.
If you qualify for "Group Processor" access, a group representative will need to follow the steps below:
- Create an account
- Click on the "Actions" link at the top right
- Select "Account settings" and click on the "Request Pre-approval To Be a Group Processor"
- Complete the request form and "submit"
- Your request will be reviewed by the Consular Section and you will receive an email with the decision.