The call center CANNOT help you with the following:
- Determine the required visa for your purpose of travel.
- Complete or assist with the completion of the visa application DS-160 form or DS-260 form.
- Determine eligibility to travel without a visa on the Visa Waiver Program (ESTA).
- Assist with technical issues concerning your visa fee payment or courier issues. Please use the contact information provided below and provide detailed information for such cases.
- Provide status information on your individual application after your interview. After attending the U.S. Consular Section interview, you may track the status of your visa application at https://ceac.state.gov/CEAC.
The call center CAN help you with the following:
- Provide information on where to research visa information.
- Provide information about the visa application process.
- Provide information about how to pay the visa application fee.
- Schedule or reschedule your appointment as an alternative to doing this online.
- Provide status information about the return of your documents once you have been issued the tracking number. Please note that the status information available to the call center is the same information you can see when you sign in to your account on this website.
Applicants can access this service by logging into this Web site, calling our local numbers in Mexico, or via Skype.For service in Spanish:
Open Monday - Friday, 8:00 to 20:00 local time. Open Saturday, 8:00 to 15:00 local time.For service in English:
Open Monday - Friday, 8:00 to 20:00 local time. Open Saturday, 8:00 to 15:00 local time.
Aguascalientes: +52 449 175 3345
Celaya: +52 461 196 1037
Ciudad Juarez: +52 656 344 3003
Guadalajara: +52 334 170 8599
Guadalajara: +52 338 526 1444
Hermosillo: +52 662 312 4039
Huejotzingo: +52 222 582 1527
Irapuato: +52 462 962 2035
Leon: +52 477 299 5269
Matamoros: +52 899 171 4632
Matamoros: +52 868 206 1011
Merida: +52 999 316 7010
Mexicali: +52 686 220 6225
Mexico City: +52 554 163 8422
Mexico City: +52 558 526 3111
Monterrey: +52 814 770 2470
Monterrey: +52 818 526 2111
Nogales: +52 631 690 7217
Nuevo Laredo: +52 867 962 1787
Nuevo Laredo: +52 899 171 4633
Puebla: +52 222 582 1128
Queretaro: +52 442 388 5806
Reynosa: +52 899 171 4612
Saltillo: +52 844 230 4992
San Luis Potosi: +52 444 212 9961
San Martin Texmelucan De Labastida: +52 222 582 1178
Tijuana: +52 664 231 7808
Toluca: +52 722 507 3212
If you are calling from within the United States, please dial +1 703 249 4628.
If you are using Skype: skype-mx
Visa Application Fee Payment Issues
If your request is regarding a visa application fee payment issue - please DO NOT PAY AGAIN.
Payment-related requests will be expedited as much as possible, but additional visa application fee payments will not be refunded. For all payment methods other than debit/credit card, the visa application fee payment is not immediately valid. For additional information on visa application fee payments please see Visa Fees.
For all visa application fee payment issues, please Contact Us by sending an email to the following email address:
Note: Please provide a clear description of the issue and any evidence of payment to assure the efficient processing of your inquiry.
Document Delivery Issues
The processing time of the visa application and the printing of an approved U.S. visa vary in duration for each individual applicant. After attending the U.S. Consular Section interview, you may track the status of your visa application at https://ceac.state.gov/CEAC.
The tracking of your document return will begin when the U.S. Consular Section passes the documents to the courier. For additional information on the courier please see Visa Document Courier Services.
Please first check the status of the documents by signing into this website or calling the call center. If there are further concerns or issues with the return of your documents or if it has been more than 5 business days since your visa was issued and a shipping number is still not available, please Contact Us by sending an email to the following email address:
Please visit Companies and Other Organizations to review the requirements for receiving "Group Processor" access
If you have received "Group Processor" access and require assistance with website technical issues, fee payments, or your login information (email and password), follow the instructions below:
H2 Groups (agricultural and non-agricultural workers):
- For information regarding the application procedures for H2 applicants or to book H2 appointments, please email Group_Processing_MEXH2@visaops.net. Please note that we will respond to all routine inquiries within 3 business days (excluding weekends and holidays).
- If you need emergency assistance and cannot wait 3 business days for a response, please send an email to Group_Processing_MEXH2@visaops.net and include "EMERGENCY" in the subject line. After submitting your emergency request email, you may also call +1-703-229-8653 and leave a voicemail. Please include the nature of your emergency, along with your company information and a contact telephone number, and someone will contact you by the next business day.
All Other Groups:
Send an email to Group_Processing_MEX@visaops.net. Please note that we will respond to all routine inquiries within 3 business days (excluding weekends and holidays).
We cannot provide you any status updates regarding your application (NIV or IV) nor can we provide assistance on the DS-160 or DS-260 form.
Please note: Inquiries concerning general visa information or how to apply will not be handled through this email address. Please visit How to Apply / Visa Overview.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, if you require assistance with:
- technical issues with the website
- your sign-in information (email and password) to enter the site to pay and schedule the appointment
Note: Please provide a clear description of the issue and screen shots to assure the efficient processing of your inquiry.
Please return to the home page of our website for all visa and appointment information.