This site provides limited support for returning U.S. Lawful Permanent Residents (LPR) that do not have proper travel entry documentation for the United States.
Create an account to request a boarding foil interview if you have been outside of the United States for less than one year and your permanent resident card has expired or been lost.
Note: If the above does not apply to you, do not call the call center.
Required Documents for Boarding Foils
- A Valid Passport
- Police Report (if your Green Card has been lost/stolen)
- Complete, print and bring to the interview the Form I-131A Application for Travel Document (https://www.uscis.gov/i-131a)
- One passport sized photograph taken on a white background. Refer to instructions https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/visa-information-resources/photos.html
- Pay the required non-refundable filing fee through the USCIS online payment system (https://my.uscis.gov/travel-document/eligibility) and bring the printed receipt.
- Evidence of your last departure from the United States
- U.S. Entry and Exit stamps in your passport showing "A" number
- Airline tickets, boarding pass/flight itinerary
For additional information and requirements visit: https://gy.usembassy.gov/visas/immigrant-visas/loststolen-expired-green-cards/