The Visa Section of the U.S. Embassy in Bogota processes group visa requests that meet the requirements listed here https://co.usembassy.gov/visas/nonimmigrant-visas/how-to-apply/nivgroups/.
If you do not meet the Group Visa requirements, you can create an account and schedule through the normal nonimmigrant visa process.
If your group qualifies for this process you will need to follow the steps below:
- Create an account and follow the instructions.
- Pay the nonrefundable visa application fees.
- Do not schedule an appointment. Send an email to NIVBogota@state.gov with the name of your group, the names of the group’s members, the name of the group representative, the purpose of the trip (indicate the name of the event), your travel dates, and your requested appointment date.
- The Consular Section will contact you to confirm the final details concerning your appointment.
Inquiries regarding the Group application process may also be directed to NIVBogota@state.gov.
Business Visa Program
Business groups in Colombia meeting certain criteria may qualify for a special group processor access. Please visit https://co.usembassy.gov/visas/nonimmigrant-visas/how-to-apply/nivbvp to check if you qualify for the Business Visa Program.
If you do not meet the Business Visa Program requirements, you can create an account and schedule through the normal Nonimmigrant Visa process.
If you qualify for the Business Visa Program, a business group representative will need to follow the steps below:
- Create an account
- Click on the "Actions" link at the top right
- Select "Account settings" and click on the "Request Pre-approval To Be a Group Processor"
- Complete the request form and "submit"
- Your request will be reviewed by the Consular Section and you will receive an email with the decision.
If you have received “Group Processor” access and require assistance with website technical issues, MRV fee payments, or your login information (email and password) send an email to: Group_Processing_COL@visaops.net.