Groups in the United Arab Emirates meeting certain criteria may qualify for a special "Group Processor" access.
Group Processor Access Requirements:
- Must be scheduling ten or more appointments at the same time.
- All applicants must apply on the same day at the Consular Section.
- All applicants should plan to travel together and/or be together in the U.S. for the majority of their trip.
- Members of the group should be traveling for the same purpose.
Note: Groups larger that 15 applicants may be contacted by the Consular Section to collect and deliver applications (DS-160 confirmation page, photo, copies of passport bio-page) at least two days in advance of the group interview date.
If you do not meet the requirements for "Group Processor" access, you can create an account and schedule through the normal Nonimmigrant Visa process.
If you qualify for "Group Processor" access, a group representative will need to follow the steps below:
- Create an account
- Click on the "Actions" link at the top right
- Select "Account settings" and click on the "Request Pre-approval To Be a Third Party Agent"
- Complete the request form and "submit"
- Your request will be reviewed by the Consular Section and you will receive an email with the decision.
- Group representatives should not schedule appointments through the normal Nonimmigrant Visa process before they receive an email with the decision from the Consular Section.
If you have received “Group Processor” access and require assistance with website technical issues, MRV fee payments, or your login information (email and password) send an email to: Group_Processing_UAE@visaops.net.